Now the fun journey begins!
Meet Your Author Relations Manager Karen Strauss:
Karen is a 30-year veteran of publishing. She has worked for large traditional publishers such as Random House, Crown and Macmillan. She works with us at Conscious Media Publishing to assist authors with creating a powerful and appealing book, maximizing the resources you are spending with us, and facilitating the distribution. She will be your guide in the process.So please feel free to contact her to get started. Below you will find a check list of things you will need to provide her and a roadmap of the process so you know what to expect. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, 212-913-9894 What you will need to provide to her:
- Your manuscript in a word document via email or uploading service such as Hightail, DropBox or We Transfer. Send to email@example.com
- Some conceptual ideas or graphics for the cover. The artists may have their own but providing your thoughts initially spurs the creative process.
- We need the following information:
- What package you have chosen (number of pages)
- Hometown (City and State):
- Author Bio (500 characters):
- Category Your Book Should Be Marketed Under (i.e, personal growth, environmental, health & wellness, etc):
- Description of Book (1000 characters) (This will be used for catalogues so please finalize it before submitting)
- 2 Key Marketing Points:
- Size: (6×9 or 5×8)
- Preferred Retail Price: ( Although this can be finalized later in the process)